Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy Painting


With school upon us, the organizational bug has hit me. After a summer of leisure, tackling my to-do list has come to the forefront. I spent last week organizing schedules, sports, school supplies, buying a dress for my daughter's upcoming grad cruise {which is a miraculous feat to find a dress for a 6 ft tall girl!}, helping my parent's pick out paint colours for their new house, work on the design scheme for my first "clients" and finally paint my fabulous Craigslist find!

The weather is warm, which makes painting a breeze. 

Here is what I started with:
{somehow I can't find my "before" photos, I know I took them...}


And here is a peek at the hardware with a coat of spray paint. Tomorrow I am going to glam up that hardware with the midas touch.


You didn't think I would show you the whole thing finished did you? 

You will just have to wait, along with my daughter who is patiently waiting for her new dresser
and newly painted walls with a fabulous wall treatment!

More to come.....

Now I am off to wait for my "baby" to come home from his first day in high school.
All three of my children are in high school, my oldest graduates this year.
Sniff.....

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment