Friday, September 30, 2011

A Fabulous Rast Hack


Hello and good morning.

Last night was so exciting and fabulous. I will tell you all about it next week!

On another note, my "baby" girl turned 17 yesterday. She isn't much of a baby anymore, she graduates this year and at 6 feet tall she is so stunningly beautiful. 

We have also starting the process of university selection and scholarship applications, so daunting and exciting at the same time!

But.....

today I bring you an Ikea Rast hack that a reader emailed to me. 

Jacob, who should have a blog, sent me these photos of a Rast hack he made inspired by Miss Mustard Seed's Union Jack dresser!

This is his version! You would never know that they started out as a plain Rast dresser!




Thanks for sharing Jacob!

XO Barbara

If you have a Rast hack that you want featured here, I would LOVE to write a post about it. There is nothing like a good Rast hack!

No comments:

Post a Comment