Monday, September 12, 2011

Sneak Peek


I am going to do it again.

Just give you a peek into the progress of my youngest daughter's room. The stripes are done!

Not without some frustrating moments and with buckets of patience. All you commenters were right, stripes are a challenge.

I went about it not rushing and taking my time. I can see my mistakes {thanks to the hubby for pointing them out - er - next time darling - you are helping} but in the end it was just what I envisioned.

Don't you love it when the vision you have in your head unfolds before your eyes! Exciting.

So here is a peek at the walls. 

Just in case you want to know: The base coat was painted White Dove {Benjamin Moore} and Black Bean Soup {Benjamin Moore} but I get my paint colour matched at Home Depot in Behr paint. I have found the Benjamin Moore Aura paint doesn't hold up over time. 



Another peek. I had fun with rub'n'buff! 
Have you ever used the stuff?

Love it!



Hope you had a fabulous weekend. 
Mine was busy and full of fun, the highlight was attending the Taylor Swift concert with my youngest daughter and friend. It was such an amazing concert!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment