Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Happenings


There is a lot of exciting things happening here....


Tonight I have been invited by some fabulous local bloggers and vintage home shop owners, Lily and Rachel, from Birch and Bird, to be a judge for their upcoming Fieldstone Market. I get to go to a soiree tonight for some wine tasting at the EcoDairy and help choose which vendors will participate in this fabulous market!

Not only to I get to mingle with Lily and Rachel, but my pal Victoria Lambert will be there and I get to meet Janis Nicolay {her photographs frequent Canadian House and Home and Style at Home }



The fun doesn't stop here.
On Thursday I am meeting my first client. That client is a friend of mine who has asked me to help re-design her teen daughter's space!

Quite excited to design someone else's space!

AND last night this baby came home with me 
{Husband rolled his eyes when he opened the garage, actually his exact words were "What is that?}


$45!!!!! It was an estate sale find and in fantastic shape!
Now to decide what colour to paint it.

Hmm...


The fun never stops!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment