Friday, August 19, 2011

Guest Posting at Living Savvy & My First Client


On Wednesday I participated in Living Savvy's Spay Painters Anonymous, finally coming to to terms with my addiction to spray paint. The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem, right? 


Head over to Living Savvy to see what project I shared! Tiffany, the beautiful author has me envious of her upholstery talent. She recently re-upholstered a wing back chair. Check out this drool worthy makeover:


And yesterday I met with my first design client. My friend asked me to help her re-design her teen daughter's bedroom. They sold all her furniture and we are pretty much starting with with a clean slate. We are working with a very small budget, so I am up for the challenge of creating a space she can enjoy!

Here is the space I am working with:




We have a very generous time schedule so it is something we will slowly work on for the next month. This room is getting a fresh coat of paint, maybe some pattern? She also needs a bed, dresser, night table, bedding, and window coverings. I smell a trip to Ikea!

Can't wait to share my adventure along with way!

Have a fabulous weekend! 

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment