Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello! I am back...did you miss me?


I am back from our 12 day road trip down to Southern California!

 We had many adventures exploring the California Coast which I shall share once I get ALL our photos uploaded and sorted. After coming home from a long drive home, to piles of mail, I was excited to see a stack of magazines waiting for me {we had a postal strike and a few were LONG overdue} 

But another great magazine that was waiting for me to read was the latest issue of House of Fifty! YES! I love this ezine by the FABULOUS Janell Beals. This one is even better than the first! I have glanced at it quickly and all I can saw is WOW!


Enjoy reading, since there is nothing exciting to read on my blog - such a slacker I am.

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment