Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coffee Date


Last week Nancy from Marcus Design and I had a fun and chatty coffee date with Jennifer from Rambling Renovators! We even got to meet her blog famous daughter Chloe and Mr. Handyman himself! Jennifer was out in Vancouver visiting a friend and tweeted Nancy and I asking if we'd like to meet.

Of course we would!

Jennifer is the Canadian design blog darling who even had her home and DIY wood panelling project featured on the Nate Berkus Show!

Jennifer was as sweet in person as she is on her blog! We talked non-stop that time just flew by! What I most love about blogging is meeting design/DIY crazy gals such as myself! So much in common, so much to talk about. Wish we had more time. Can't wait to meet up with her again!


Hope you are all having a wonderful week. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win an original painting created by my daughter!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment