Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, Monday and another Rast Hack


Can you believe it? I am actually posting today! Shocking as my posts have been pathetically sporadic. But this lady has been holidaying and enjoy summer! 
Yes, I am on vacation again this week. 


Life is rough...

This time our family is hanging out at a lake with my husband's family. We rented a lake house and I am going to be a lady of leisure this week. The plan is to work on my tan, hit a few wineries, read decor magazines and a good book. 

Any suggestions for a good book? { I have read "The Help"}

Do you find vacationing gets in the way of projects? I have NOT accomplished much in the decor department. Hoping to tackle the list when I get back. 

But others are keeping busy this summer. A reader, Laura from Rambling Along, emailed me her latest project, a fantastic Ikea Rast hack! Love how she omitted the top drawer and turn it into a shelf. Her mix of colour, pattern and fabric makes the Rast dresser look fantastic!

Check it out!


Thanks for sharing Laura!

I love how my Ikea Rast hack has inspired others to get creative!



So while I am lounging lakeside, I hope you take the time to enter my giveaway to win one of my daughter's paintings!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment