Thursday, June 30, 2011

Check This Out : Another Fun Print


To add to our small collection of bicycle themed art, I bought this yesterday.


My hubby, the cycling fanatic and twitter extraordinaire , sent me a tweet link to this print. With the power of Paypal, it is ordered.

Can't wait to add it to this:



I have plans for a gallery wall that is dedicated to bicycles in our family room. I am slowly collecting art and photographs. 

Here is a photo I took while thrifting with Carol from The Design Pages and with the power of Picnik I now have this:



On a side note, not bicycle related...

School is finally out and last night my husband and I put the three kids on a plane to visit their grandparents on their 350 acre farm.

Kid free for a WEEK!
{party in the house} 
So today I am painting...

And getting ready for the long weekend!

XO Barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment