Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guest Posting at Marcus Design



Today you can find me at my wonderful friend Nancy from Marcus Design's blog! 

I am participating in her 



Since we are not living in our dream home but renting, I am always dreaming about what I would want if we were to finally find our dream home!


Nancy has such a pretty blog.
She is just as sweet in person!

 I have had the wonderful privilege to have met her for several lunch and shopping dates as she is one of the coordinators of the Canadian Design and Lifestyle Bloggers West network.

BTW: For those of you following my Roman blind saga. I put the finishing touches on it tonight while the Stanley Cup finals were on. I am pleased to say, they are DONE!

Stay tuned for photos....

Go Canucks!
**update: that was a really SAD game. We are holding our heads in shame. 


XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment