Friday, June 3, 2011

More Fabric Love


Instead of sewing the @#$%* roman blind last night I browsed the internet for fabric for J's room {my 15 year old snake loving daughter} She is harassing me to finish her room. 

D {the 16 year old} has given up on that one. 

J wants fabric with a vintage vibe, Amy Butlerish. 



This fabric will be made into a roman blind. 

I know, shoot me.

 And a few pillows on her bed. 

If you can recall I bought two of these chairs. 



The other one sits in the corner of my dining room painted white with its original orange velour seat. 

After browsing Premier Prints, I came across this:


Perfect!

I even emailed Tonic Living to see if they can get this one in since they carry Premier Print fabrics! {Will save me duty charges - if not, I will send it to my US mailbox}

After more time wasting browsing...
I did find this fabric and want to use it somewhere in my house. 

Maybe I can convince J to let me use it in her room?

Isn't it fabulous?

What I am most EXCITED about is my special "So Canadian, eh?' guest this Sunday. She is the mastermind behind a fabulous home decor brand. There is a hint in this post as to who it is!

Come back Sunday to see you were right!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment