Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sewing Up a Storm : Part II

Just as I promised pillow #2. 

This time one for my daughter's room.
Goes beautifully with the striped wall and roman blind fabric

Had fun with this one by adding pom-pom fringe that I unearthed in my sewing "stuff".
Love the whole vintage vibe with fabric and pom-poms. 







I am on such a roll sewing pillows. I have a few more to share, later this week.

Sewing pillows is like therapy for me. They cheer me up.

Strange. I know. 

But pillows are a great way to change things up in your house! Perfect for a fabric hoarder collector like me.

My son was impressed with my Imperial Trellis pillow as was my dear blogging friend Monika.

Both encouraging me to sell my wares. 

Maybe. One day.

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment