Tuesday, March 29, 2011

End Table Reveal


This is the day you have all been waiting for with bated breath, the reveal of my latest painting endeavour.

Da-da-da-da.......

A little leg....




Let's look at the before:


From 25 bucks....

to 

lookin' like a million!



The headboard is the second diamond tufted headboard I made. Want to make one for yourself?
 You can follow the step-by-step here.

The bedding is changing and I am not sure about the shade/lamp combo, it has bothered me for a while. Can't quite put my finger on what is wrong.

Still need to do the final touches on the room 
{and finish the other daughter's room as well , he-he, that one has been taking me - gulp- almost a year}.

One a side note: 

J, who loves her new end table celebrated her 15th birthday yesterday.
Yup, my baby girl is 15!


{yes, that is my son in his plaid shirt- plaid pj combo, such a stylin' guy}

More exciting news: 

I have THREE superstar Canadian designers who have agreed to participate in my "So Canadian, eh?" series!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment