Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{inspiration: b&w striped upholstery}


While I slowly recover the top portion of my chair {taking me forever as there were 1" nails used to attach the ever-so-lovely vinyl cover on the top edge- argh}....


I will share some eye candy.

I love black and white interiors, fabric and upholstery. I especially love the graphic look of black and white stripes. 
What a perfect balance of opposites, each colour having equal weight.

{via Decorpad}


{via alkemie}







How about these amazing black and white striped walls that Danielle {did you know she is Canadian?} painted for her daughter using chalkboard paint!


Hopefully I can finish that darn chair that is staring at me, begging for a new outfit up top!
Ok, I'm coming.....


PS. Don't forget to enter my Lusso Bags giveaway. Its my way of spreading the love to a newly formed fair trade, socially conscious company!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment