Thursday, December 9, 2010

{dear santa}

Dear Santa,

My wish list for 2010:

1. A fantastic pair of equestrian style boots.







2. A wide angle camera lens {to hopefully take better pictures}.
but I also need to figure out how to use our Canon SLR!



3. A Parson's desk from West Elm.
{how about a West Elm in Western Canada?}

4. A fabulous piece of art.

"Into"

{by Michelle Morelan, hometown designer, artist and blogger}


5. A coat tree rack for our foyer.

{Saw this, liked it, but can't find it anywhere}



6. Domino: The Book of Decorating book

 {I know I am soo late in the game, love it, want it}



7. A gorgeous tufted sofa




{A girl has to look good even though she is a mom of 3 and hit a milestone birthday}




9. A trip to Europe with my family.

{to visit family}





10. And to finally find a home to call our own.


What's on your wish list?


XO  Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment