Friday, December 31, 2010

{my favourite projects of 2010}

Hard to believe another year has flown by!

 It has been an exciting year - I have met many wonderful friends through blogging and have had some of my projects featured in some amazing blogs and websites.  

A big thank-you to all my followers and friends that read my humble blog, it makes my day when you leave such encouraging comments. 

There will also be a few changes in the new year at hodge:podge, my new blog header is getting some final tweaks and should be up in the next week or so and I plan on launching a new series, so Canadian, eh? where I feature and/or interview various Canadian bloggers, designers, artists, and etsy sellers. I hope to have the first feature in a few weeks! Stay tuned....

But....

We can't end 2010 without re-visiting some of my favourite DIY projects from this past year.


{January}


 Taking a thrift store lamp from gram to glam....



{February}

Recently this tutorial was featured on Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone.



{March}

Not much happened as I spent 2 weeks in Hawaii with our eldest daughter's track team. 

I know life is rough.


{April}



{May}

Monogrammed a small chair just for my niece.


and had the pleasure of getting together with local design bloggers at the quaint Little White House Cafe in Fort Langley


{June}

Transformed a junkstore mirror with a little spray paint.


{August}

Made subway/eyechart art for my son's room.


{September}

Created an art wall in my eldest daughter's room.


{October}



{November}



{December}

No exciting DIY projects but instead had a few projects featured on various blogs and
enjoyed getting our home ready for Christmas.


Wishing you all a prosperous and blessed New Year!

and
and

No comments:

Post a Comment