Monday, October 4, 2010

~Touches of Fall~

I am not much for frou-frou decorating when it comes to fall.

 I strive for simplicity.
That's my way of saying I can't be bothered {or maybe just plain lazy}. 

It seems like too much work to make Hallowe'en sparkly "boo"signs, spray paint branches black (might try this though) or hang leaf garlands over the house. 

But I do decorate the house with small touches that I like to call 

farmer's market chic.


Throw in some cute little pumpkins and my daughter's artwork to create a fall inspired mantel.






A few touches around the house.


Love the shape and colours of the squash I found at the market. The colours pop against the elongated ebony "bowl" my sister brought back from Tanzania.


All the squash around the house has me craving some yummy curried squash soup! 

Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment