Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~Pretty Glass Bottles Come in Handy~



An idea I  stole borrowed from Martha Stewart's book "Good Things" is to put alcohol decanter toppers into glass bottles that can be then used to store dish soap or olive oil. 

Don't they look pretty on the counter top?  Much better than an ugly plastic bottle. 

{ugh-my hideous blinds}

I have used one bottle for dish soap for years but recently found another pretty bottle to house olive oil. After cleaning out my laundry room cupboards I found the triangular one which I am giving to my sister as a gift to add some pretty to her kitchen as well. 

Now I am going to be on the lookout for bottles with unique shapes to fill with soap, oil or  vinegar. 

Wouldn't they make great hostess/host or teacher's gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment