Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~What's Your Style in One Picture Challenge~



I am a bit slow in writing up posts but this one challenge put out by Ally from The Right Bank had me thinking, how would I sum up my style in one photo? I was up for this challenge which had me browsing through my bookmarked images. It was a toss up between a few but this one speaks to me.

 My style is ever-evolving, a bit of a hodgepodge, hence the name of my blog. But I have always loved this photo. If I could sum up my style it would be seen in Margot Austin's kitchen. I love the simplicity of the space, the rustic chic elegance. 


What I love is the airiness of the space, the clean lines, the white, black and grey palette, the old world elements, the bare wood floors and the gorgeous carriage light. The only thing missing are some red elements, my favourite colour. 

Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment