Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Musings


I can't believe how quickly summer is moving along. Unfortunately our summer weather is not cooperating. Here on the west coast, or should I say "wet" coast, our weather has been less than ideal. With cooler temperatures and more rain than what is "normal", it feels more like November than July.

Feeling sorry for me yet?

The only bonus is that I am at home and have been working on several projects, a few of which I gave you sneak peeks of. Come back next week for the fully monty. 


Here is one project I finished with an invisible zipper.   


I know, are you in awe? 

But as daunting as the whole invisible zipper thing sounds, it is easy! Next week, I will be so kind and share how to sew a pillow with an invisible zipper. Then you too can be the envy of all who come and admire your pillows.


Since the kids have been at home my Macbook has been occupied by my son, he has been having fun creating stop animation movies with his Lego, and is currently waiting impatiently for me to get off, hence the sad and sporadic post. Ok, who am I kidding, my posts are always sporadic.  

So this post will be short and sweet. 

BUT I have the most amazing stupendous designer visiting this Sunday!!!!! 
HE {yes, my first he}is a brilliant and witty designer who is on HGTV and works alongside another famous Canadian designer.


Come back Sunday to see who!

XO Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment