Saturday, August 7, 2010

~Silver Leaf Lamp's New Home~


Remember the thrift store lamp that went from this


to this using black spray paint and silver leaf? 

(Want to silver leaf? Read how I did it here)



Let me refresh your memory with a trip down memory lane.









 

This lamp, from now on referred to a "she" was not wanted in our bedroom by a certain husband. He loathed this lamp and sent her to the garage.

She has finally taken up residence on a Craigslist find in my daughter's soon to be finished bedroom. 



I think she goes well with this lamp I found at Homesense. 

They make such a nice pair...



What is icing on the cake is that I am spotting this style of lamp in decor magazines and on various sites. 

Like this one from the etsy seller from fabulousmess


or this one via decorpad


or these vintage lamps via design*sponge


Ahhh... great minds think alike.










No comments:

Post a Comment