Tuesday, August 3, 2010

~Renewed Energy~


After enjoying some wonderful R&R visiting Banff, Jasper and family at the farm, I am ready to tackle some projects that were left unfinished.

Mt. Robson (my husband took this amazing photo)

I have finished drafting the pattern for the upholstered headboards. Just need to sweet talk the husband into cutting out the shapes from some plywood and then I can FINALLY finish!

Here is a peak:




Hmm.. here are some projects I hope to tackle (if I write them down on my blog then I have no choice but to show you all the results!)

*Finish both girls' rooms
*Put together final touches on my son's room
*Paint sideboard and bookcases in living/dining room
*Sew slipcovers for dining room chairs
*Art wall up stairwell
*Art wall in family room
(Revamp bulletin board/message center in kitchen

Phew! 


  









No comments:

Post a Comment