Friday, April 30, 2010

~A Little Bling~


While I go for my morning runs I love to think and plan out projects, my day and anything else that may be going on. I have been trying to find something unique to place in a small ornate square frame I bought for my daughter's bedroom at Winners (TJ Maxx in the US) a few months ago. I had a lightbulb moment while my feet were hitting the pavement this morning. 

And this is what I came up with...



a little bling for her room. 





All that was needed was a frame (with the glass removed), a piece of black linen and batting. I wrapped the fabrics around the glass and then inserted it back into the frame. The back cover was put back on, the brooch pinned in place and...

Voila!




I love how the brooch echoes the lines of the mirror I found!



Visiting:

No comments:

Post a Comment